
After I checked out Jason Mraz's blog, music, personal videos and opinions, I realized that he is one of the most amazing human beings in the whole world. I dont even know him, but with his music he shows everyone his true feelings, his creativity, his humor, his way of thinking. Maybe not everyone thinks the same as I do, but i love the way he cares about the world, he really believes in a world full of happiness, I love how he feels the music when he sings, it makes you feel it too by just looking and listening to him, it consumes you. I look at him as an inspiration,honestly I dont sing very well, but just listening to one of his songs, it can make my whole day. I have never felt this feeling by listening to a song, "A beautiful mess" took control over me, I seriously feel butterflies flying through my whole system, not just only in my stomach, they go up and down, from my brain to my arms, then to my chest, stomach, legs, and when they get to my toes they go all the way up again. I feel so much satisfaction and happiness when I hear his voice, I feel like it completes me, maybe you (readers) think I'm obsessed or exaggerating but I cant help it. I wish more ppl could think the way he does, that would solve a lot of problems, and Im sure there are ppl as intelligent and good as him, but you ppl have to express yourselves, let the world know there are still good ppl in the world, ppl that care about each other, that care about the nature, the environment, the animals, the children, the feelings, that care about FREEDOM and peace.
I'm gonna start to acomplish my goals and help other ppl to acomplish theirs.
I hope you guys do the same.
And Im gonna do it day by day listening to these awesome man's songs.
Ps. Smile to life; always
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario